Not all cars from the Olav Glasius collection
have been sold during the Bonhams auction on 29
After the auction Olav has to take some of his
cars home, but you never know what deals can be
made after the auction closes. And the goal he
had, to get more space, has been reached. If you
have a close look at some of the prices you can
image that there must have been some very happy
buyers at this auction, using the fact that most
of the cars where offered with "no reserve".
- 1954 Lotus-Climax Mk VI Chassis no.
Mk6/24, sold for £48,300 inc. premium
- The ex-Tony Page/Paul Emery,1955
Lotus-Climax Mk IX Sports-Racing Two-Seater
Chassis no. 102, sold for £117,980 inc.
- The Le Mans 24-Hours, Ex-works, Team
Lotus, Cliff Allison/Keith Hall,1956 Lotus
Eleven Le Mans Sports-Racing Roadster
Chassis no. 211, sold for £152,700 inc.
- The ex-Rod Carveth, Bev Spencer, Rosso
Bianco Collection,1962 Lotus-Buick V8 Type
19 'Monte Carlo' Sports Racing Roadster
Chassis no. 932,
sold for £158,300 inc. premium
- 1963 Lotus-BMW Type 23B Sports-Racing
Two-Seater Chassis no. 23-S-85, sold for
£102,300 inc. premium
- The ex-Fred Wilkinson, Jan Deken, Hans
Maasland, pioneering monocoque-chassised,,1963
Lotus-Ford Type 27 Racing Single-Seater
Chassis no. 27/JM/6, sold for £101,180 inc.
- The ex-Colin Vandervell,1967 Lotus-Ford
Type 47 Competition Coupé Chassis no.
47GT48, sold for £74,300 inc. premium
- 1969 Lotus-Ford Type 61 Formula Ford
Racing Single-Seater Chassis no.
61M-X-F3-219, sold for £15,525 inc. premium
- 1961 Zephyr 6-engineg Ford Thames
Replica Lotus Cars Ltd. Van Chassis no. N400
VZ11012011, sold for £23,000 inc. premium
- 2000 Lotus M250 full-size concept clay
model, sold for £4,600 inc. premium
- Left-hand drive,1962 Lotus Type 14 Elite
Series II Coupé Chassis no. 1825, sold for
£44,850 inc. premium
- One of just 64 produced,1964 Lotus-Ford
Consul Cortina Mk 1 Special Equipment Saloon
Chassis no. Z74424363D, sold for £43,700 inc.
- Left-hand drive,1968 Lotus Elan Series 4
SE Roadster Chassis no. 45/8395, sold for
£36,800 inc. premium
- Left-hand drive,1973 Lotus Elan +2
S130/5 two-plus-two Coupé Chassis no. 73LOT
UL00130250, sold for £17,250 inc. premium
- Left-hand drive,1981 Lotus Eclat Series
2 Coupé Chassis no. SCCB 832AHG10207, sold
for £8,050 inc. premium
- The unique left-hand drive, automatic
transmission,1981 Lotus Elite 2.2 Automatic
Coupé Chassis no. SCC 083-912AHH10240, sold
for £9,200 inc. premium
- Left-hand drive, 24,160kms and single
ownership from new,1986 Lotus Type 82 Esprit
Turbo Coupé Chassis no. SCC082910FHH10606,
sold for £18,975 inc. premium
Not sold during the auction:
- The ex-Tonio Hildebrand,1959
Lotus-Climax Seven Series 1 Chassis no. 804
- 'The White Lotus' ex-Tip Cunane,1955
Lotus-MG Mk VIII Aerodynamic Sports-Racing
Two-Seater Chassis no. MK6/2-1
- The ex-Camoradi Team, Ian Burgess,1960-61
Lotus-Climax Type 18 Formula 1/Intercontinental
Formula Racing Single-Seater Chassis no. 908
- 1961 Lotus-Ford Type 20/22 Formula
Junior Racing Single-Seater Chassis no.
- The NEC Birmingham Motor Show,1984 Lotus
Etna V8 Berlinetta operational concept car
Styling by Giorgetto Giugiaro/Italdesign
- The Frankfurt Motor Show,1991 Lotus M200
Speedster fully operational concept car
- 1983 Talbot Sunbeam Lotus Avon 'Hatchback'